A Place to Share & Nag

Monday, October 12, 2015

Korea Drama: Rooftop Prince Review

 Actually it is quite weird to write a review about this drama as this drama is an old cast but it is still an unforgettable drama.It is a ridiculous drama with time travel about crown prince time travel to a girl :Park Ha to solve a murder case.
A drama with a faithful girl and loyal man lead always make the story amazing. The script written is good as every episode go smoothly that I never feel bored about this. Male and female leads make a job in it. Park Yoo-Chun and Han Ji Min fighting.   I like how they attract to each other in the past and also the present.
  
The three followers also  make the drama funny and cute. I like to see their dummy act this the show. A success drama must let every actress shine. Thank to the director as he didn't only focus on the main leads. 
 







In addition, the evil act also play a great job here. Two sociapaths that play so hard and It really make me very hate them. Actually I hate the female evil only as I really can't stand her innocent act. Ouch!!!! I really want to shout B**ch when I see her. Sorry that the hatred is very deep in me. I need sometime to erase it so that I can see her act in future. Anyway, your acting skill is good. Clap for you (sorry I am clapping with no sincerity.) 

Anyway, it is a very good korea drama that i would like to recommend to those who want to watch a show or rewatch again to recap this 300 years love story. 


Here go with the OST
1.Hurt

 

2. After a long time 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!

A Place to Share & Nag

Powered by Blogger.