A Place to Share & Nag

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Review of 2015

Janaury


Start to work lo.I am still Keysight-rian and I am helping my sister on online boutique.

February 

Chinese New Year lunch at Maple Palace Penang. We are all ladies and some of them are Korean. Can you spot them?
-안녕하세요-

March

 

Laser Tag at Gurney with Jacob Butterworth Church Friend. I am the lousy one. T.T 

April

Badminton game with Jacob NPI colleague.Cheer~  
 
Happy Birthday to our team flower.=) And we have two new colleagues
 

May


 My First Friend Red Boom is for you lo!! Hsin Jie!!Blessed marriage!!!You are so pretty!!!

 
My First jungle camping in Pantai Keranchut!! What a wonderful experience.

 Family small gathering in Audi Farm Balik Pulau.We are Kampung girls so we always Kampung style. =)

Our 5 years anniversary. When a man don't like to take photo, he is smile with me. Thank =) 

June 

 


June is a month for foods. It is durian season in Balik Pulau. So many visitors here. I like durian~~ yum yum 

July


July is a busy months. We visit the "Logos" Christian cruise, the biggest floating book store. Visit the cultural cafe event there and get to take some pictures with the captain and a beautiful Germany 17 ys ladies. 
 
 Ok. This picture is actually weird. LOlz.


Pay a half day trip to Pulau Pangkor~ My man is always stay by my side.Although sometime he might attracted by something and forgot about me.=.=

August

 Finally, my buddy-Ken Goh is back from US!!!You still the same~ Keep in touch!

 
 Bi-weekly cell group in CGMC church. Most of them are Sarawak-Kia~
 

Another Family camp with CGMC church members at Flamingo Hotel. Can you see my weird love shape? XD

September 


Sista big day!!! Wedding!! I be her bridesmaid and send her off~~ XDXD just kidding.
Due to her marriage, we get to snap a family photo!
What a precious moment.

 Sista pre-wedding photo slide show

October

Langkawi Trip with my Man. Love you


 

https://www.facebook.com/stephypys/videos/10208151620652996/?l=8395097336638032315

November

A very wonderful working youths in cgmc church.Let serve together. 
 Farewell at BP- bye bye Vann
 

December

Keysight one year anniversary. Crazy photo kiosk taking with colleagues. I love the Haagen-Dazzs green ice-cream!
 Merry Christmas!!!
 
 Lastly, Count down party in Jacob Colleagues house. Although I not really know them but it is still a fun moment. 


-Happy New Year-

I thought 2015 is a boring year for me. I am working working working. After I made this review, my life is colourful~

 Thank

Prepare for 2016

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!

A Place to Share & Nag

Powered by Blogger.