A Place to Share & Nag

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

25-APR-2016. Last day in Keysight!

Finally , today is coming. Its my turn to say goodbye to my job- 25-APR-2016

as an Order Management in Korea PCS team

When I passed my resign letter to my boss

My heart throbbed heavily

I feel nervous and guilty to my boss

I know my team is lack of manpower

Actually I am thinking to much =P

After that the emotion was mixed 

i felt abandoned, useless, bored, happy, sad,excited

My bf said it just because this is my first job

XD

Today, I don't feel much.

Just want to spend my day in peace and give all the bless to everyone

I prayed God give bless to everyone there

I prayed I can handle well in my next career

I prayed the toilet in my new working place is clean lolz!

Thank you everyone in Keysight.

Without them I am not able to survive so well in my tasks.

Thank God for giving me such a good teammates.



Video to summary my memories in Keysight OM Korea Team.



This is the last time I saw  & touch my badge!(Going to return to allstaff...>.<)


Selfie of the day!Good bye!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!

A Place to Share & Nag

Powered by Blogger.