A Place to Share & Nag

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Marriage Is about Love & Forgive




This year is a special year for me & my man
We started our new stage of life in our relationship after 7 years

When I recall back the memories, we went through a lot
We are both very bad temper couple

Of cause, he worst than me XD
I am still gentle and sweet

I fall to him because he is smart & fun 
&
He always said he fall to me because I am independent & easy to deal with

Hmm...I not quite agree with the last statement

My friend even said I can be settle by a subway bread 

However this is just a condition we fall to each other

but the key is how to maintain our relationship

One big point

God bring us closer

We serve God together & God turn us into a good couple

We change our lifestyle, temper, social

We are so similar now

Let work hard to create our future!
We pray hard

Challenge ? : Fight it
Love ? : Precious it

I will hold your hand until we meet again in heaven


Pre wedding photo link Click Me~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!

A Place to Share & Nag

Powered by Blogger.