A Place to Share & Nag

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Review: Derma Dust Mite Vacuum Cleaner 小米德尔玛除螨真空吸尘器



HI, as a 90 generation which just got my own house for 3 years, I start to learn how to manage own house which I experience alot of thing which we need to know how to make the house always clean and nice. However recently I start to have some bad situation which I found my pimple pop up and feel my hair itchy. No matter how hard I tried to get rid of it, the problem still there which a situation like I hate them, they love me. Then my friend start to tell me : Do you clean your bed? Maybe Dust Mite is "kacau" you now. Ya!!! DUST MITE!! This tiny trouble thing!!!

Here I bought in this Derma Dust Mite Vacuum Cleaner & I have tried to use on this for 3rd times. Here is my review on this product. 


Below is the box for this product. Box is not so big  & not heavy. I can easily carry it. It stated produce from China "Fong Shan"



Inside the box , including the main machine Vacuum Cleaner, 3 pin socket , manual & small brushes to clean the filter. 



Below is the filter box, the structure is quite fragile, need to handle with care ya

Especially the opener


Here is result , below is the dust mite I clear from the filter for my second use after 3 weeks from 1st time. It is alot!!!! I feel so scary why dust mite can grow so much in just 3 weeks. 



Here come the review on this Dust Mite Vacuum Cleaner

Handling : 
Vacuum Cleaner is light & easy to carry around. Wire is very  long which around 2m.

Cleaning:
Filter cleaning need to take some time, for me I used around 20 min to clear & wash it 

Price:
Cheap!!! I would say it is an affordable price 
 
If you have any question , you can drop to me below:)




   


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!

A Place to Share & Nag

Powered by Blogger.